In this episode, Breja and Jen catch you up on what their Witch Doctors have been doing, take a look back into how Diablo used to be and how it changed over time, and get into a discussion about huge guilds in World of Warcraft (that has some relevance to not only Diablo III, but also real life).
Oh, and somewhere in there…. is a quick way to explode a Treasure Goblin.
In this episode:
Got something to say? Tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read and respond to your tweet in our next episode.
* We read and responded to a thought provoking comment that YepX left on Shattered Soulstone episode 118.
* You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
Season 6 isn’t as fresh and new as it used to be. As such, there wasn’t a ton of news to report (this time).
* Community Manager Nevalistis posted “Diablo Then & Now – Item Comparison Evolution” on battle.net. It gives players a look back at how we used to compare one item to another – and shows how that changed (and improved) over time.
* Reddit Diablo has a Forum post titled: “Diablo 3 Expansion 2 versus Diablo 4 / New Diablo Game – Full Summary”. It’s an interesting, speculative, post about what the future of the Diablo series could be.
* Reddit Diablo has another Forum post titled: [Anniversary] “I remember when…”. Players posted their favorite, and least favorite, memories of Diablo 3, now that the game has had its 4th anniversary. “I remember… Error 37!”
* TataSinke featured Shattered Soulstone episode 118 in his New Tristram News (May 9, 2016 edition). Thanks, TataSinke!
- Email the show, Jen, or Breja
- Twitters: Show, Jen, Lanntonio and Breja
- Check out the show’s Facebook fan page