In this episode, I had two special guests join me: Max Carr and Mikael D. Sebag. Each of them is a lead designer of Hellguard: Curse of Caina, a tabletop roleplaying game of infernal fantasy. It has elements of Diablo, Castlevania, and an anime-style combat system.
We had a really fun conversation about Hellguard: Curse of Caina, Diablo games, Blizzcon, and a variety of other TTRPG games that we have played.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Hellguard: Curse of Caina on Kickstarter (through August 2, 2022)
- @graniteglyph on Twitter
- Dicebreaker article: “TRPG inspired by Diablo and Castlevania co-created by Dungeons & Dragons writer”
Where to find Jen’s Diablo Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Shattered Soulstone Pride shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 26 playlist (work in progress)
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal playlist (work in progress)
- Jen’s Lore Corner episodes are now on Shattered Soulstone!
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I rarely stream.)
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Bonus Roll Productions – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.