Breja, Jen, and Vesper were all available for this episode – so we almost had a full four-person party. Each of us talked about what we’ve accomplished in Season 7 (so far) and what goals we hope to accomplish before Season 7 ends.
In this episode:
* Breja makes an important announcement.
* Listeners responded to last episode’s Question of the Show, which was “What’s your best advice on how to master a set dungeon?” Plenty of great advice was shared.
* We read and responded to wonderful emails from Berghagen77 and from RumClub. Thank you for taking the time to send us such detailed emails!
You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to email@example.com, or send us a tweet @ShatteredStone. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
* The Blizzcon Website posted an article about the BlizzCon 2016 In-Game Goodies. The goodies include a Diablo 20th Anniversary Pet.
* Want to change your BattleTag? Paid Battle Tag changes are now available.
* Blizzard is transitioning away from using the Battle.net name in their gaming service and functionality.
* That Diablo 2 HD website that popped up momentarily and then disappeared was not from Blizzard.
* Tatasinke included Shattered Soulstone episode 125 in its September 26th edition of New Tristram News. Thanks, Tatasinke!