This episode started out as a two person game with Breja and Jen. They were later joined by Lanntonio, almost at the last minute. The gang’s all here! They discussed what they doing in game as Season 5 was winding down, and planned ahead for Season 6.
In this episode:
* We read and responded to tweets from @grimaldius44, @eG_acefisher1, @Slugnutty, @TheWMWorkshop, @JCMonkeyD3, @ShatteredStone, @CM_Nevalistis, @Aahzmmadius, simple_destro, @cmack1977, and @ladybirdness.
Here are the tweets that included screenshots or gifs:
— grimaldius (@grimaldius44) April 13, 2016
— Nevalistis (@CM_Nevalistis) April 14, 2016
— Todd Singer (@Aahzmadius) April 14, 2016
Thank you to everyone who sent Tweets to the show. Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read it on the next episode!
* We didn’t receive any emails this time around. Send your comments, questions, and Diablo related stories to show@ShatteredSoulstone.com and we will share it on the next show.
Links for you to Visit:
* Community Manager Nevalistis posted Patch 2.4.1 Preview: Cosmetic Items on Battle.net. New pets, new transmogs, “extra-rare rewards” and more!
* Blizzcon will happen on November 4, and November 5, 2016. Tickets went on sale on April 20, and April 23, 2016. Congrats to everyone that got tickets!
* Blizzard posted a blog on Battle.net titled: Pre-Purchased Overwatch? Mercy’s Wings Now Available. Mercy’s Wings are available for those of you who play Diablo III on PC and who pre-purchased the digital Windows PC version of Overwatch: Origins.
— Diablo (@Diablo) April 19, 2016
* Quin69 posted a video titled: “[Diablo 3] Patch 2.4.1 – Overview & My Thoughts”
* @TataSinke included Shattered Soulstone episode 116 in the April 18th edition of his New Tristram News. Thank you, TataSinke!
- Email the show, Jen, or Breja
- Twitters: Show, Jen, Lanntonio and Breja
- Check out the show’s Facebook fan page