In this episode, Breja starts out in a solo game. Lanntonnio joined in later, bringing with him the Strength In Numbers buff. Jen was absent after being defeated by the California Pollen Boss. They will be back whenever the resurrection timer finally counts down.
In this episode:
* We read and respond to tweets from: @thealienationer, @ShatteredStone, @The_Breja, @guerilla_law, @jnole1973, @Slugnutty, @AcidTearz111, @Tatasinke, @DaytimeShark, @4daHorde2, @Hawgeye_ctr, @deadgreed1812, and @Walkman8
Here is the screenshot that @guerilla_law sent to the show:
Thank you to everyone who sent Tweets to the show. Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read it on the next episode!
* QUESTION OF THE SHOW: “How could D3’s social aspect be improved? Tell us your ideas!” Tweet your answer to @ShatteredStone.
* We read and respond to an email from Funktropus. Send your comments, questions, and Diablo related stories to show@ShatteredSoulstone.com and we will share it on the show.
Links for you to Visit:
* Battle.net made a Forum post titled Diablo II 1.14a. They released a new patch for Diablo II !!!
* Turret posted a detailed list of what’s in PTR Patch 2.4.1 – 18.104.22.168353
* Community Manager Nevalistis made a post titled: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Anniversary Giveaway Now Live! They have some pretty cool prizes that somebody will win! Everybody who enters the giveaway gets 20% their next purchase of Diablo items on the Blizzard Gear Store.
* Blizzard put together a detailed post titled: Developer Insights: Legendary Gem Updates. It delves into the purpose of Legendary Gems, and points out the changes that are being made to some of them.
* Diablolii.net has an interesting post called “Patch 2.4.1 New Virtual Pets”. It has information about cosmetic items, wings, and new virtual pets that players have found in Patch 2.4.1 on the PTR.
* Tatasinke updates his New Tristram News weekly with news about Diablo III and many other Blizzard games. Shattered Soulstone was featured in the March 14, 2016, edition (which you can find in the Archives).