In this episode, Breja, Jen, and Lanntonio are joined by special guest Medros from Dawnforge Productions. You might know Medros as the host of All Things Azeroth. Medros has been playing a Demon Hunter… well, sort of?
In this episode:
* We read and responded to tweets from @guerilla_law, @Kherova, @RhoWoW, @josukeshair, @Tatt00ed76, @ShatteredStone, @Aahzmadius, @TheWMWorkshop, @thealienationer, @KSBpodcast, @kelnorem, @Walkman8, @Shepherd_Sieja, and @pergosmaster
Here is the screenshot sent in by @Aahzmadius:
Here is the screenshot sent in by @Thealienationer:
Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read it on the next episode!
* QUESTION OF THE SHOW: “Have you exceeded your previous season level max and do you think it is a good thing? Why or why not?” Tweet your answer to @ShatteredStone.
* We read and responded to email from Dylan and from Funktropus. Send your comments, questions, and Diablo related stories to show@ShatteredSoulstone.com and we will share it on the show.
Links for you to Visit:
* We discuss a forum post titled “I Really Do Not Enjoy Taeguk”. Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng responded to the original poster, and then, later, responded again in regards to comments made by others who posted on the same forum.
* Rhykker posted a video called “5 Easy Ways to Improve Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls”
In the video, he mentions an idea created by Monstrous that Rhykker refers to as “Monstrous’ Armor Rack”:
— Monstrous (@MonstrousD3) February 4, 2016
* MeatHead Mikhail posted a video called “Completed Season 5 Journey Tips”