In this episode, Breja and Jen compare Season 5 to previous Seasons. They note that many in the Diablo III community are finding set dungeons to be super difficult. They also discuss the hows and whys of orange numbers.
In this episode:
* We read and responded to tweets from @Kherova, @Queenofhaiku, @HomeTownHero008, @thealienationer, @KSBpodcast, and @nevikjames.
Send us a tweet @ShatteredStone and we will read and respond to it in our next episode.
Our question for episode 110 is: How many tries did it take you to complete the Set Dungeons?
We received email from Funktropus. If you would like to send us an email about what you have been up to in game, or with Diablo related questions, please do! Send it to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com! We also read a comment we got on the Shattered Soulstone website from Dan. Feel free to add your voice to Shattered Soulstone through tweets, email, or even comments on our website. All are appreciated.
Links for you to Visit:
* Engineering Diablo IIIs Damage Numbers
Blizzard explains why the damage numbers that pop up on your screen look different than they used to. They also delve into the difficulties involved in making the number abbreviation work for every language that Diablo III can be played in, and why the numbers are orange.
* Forum Post: “Double Bounty Weekend?”
Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng responds to a players question about whether or not we will see a double bounty weekend during Season 5.
* Forum Post: “S6 Grevious Wounds Bug”
Community Manager Nevalistis points out something that is not a bug, but is working as intended. She also points out something that is a bug.
* Having trouble getting through the set dungeons? Feeling frustrated about it? You are not alone! There is a Forum Post: “The Set Dungeons Are… Really Bad” where players are expressing their opinions about set dungeons.
* Slightly off topic from Diablo – but perhaps relevant to people who play Diablo III and Heroes of the Storm: two Diablo 2 characters are being added to Heroes of the Storm.
Introducing Li-Ming the Wizard and Xul the Necromancer! #HeroReveal https://t.co/7qwHWEEo40
— Heroes of The Storm (@BlizzHeroes) January 21, 2016
Blizzard Watch has more information about those two characters, and points out that you can play Li Ming the Wizard on the Heroes of the Storm PTR.
- Email the show, Nevik, Jen, or Breja
- Twitters: Show, Nevik, Jen, Lanntonio and Breja
- Check out the show’s Facebook fan page
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | RSS