Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In this episode, we’re down our 4th musketeer due to work obligations that Lanntonio couldn’t get out of. That’s okay, Nevik, Breja and Jen still convened to discuss what we’ve been up to since our last show: Nevik took a vacation in panda-land, Jen’s altoholic nature reared it’s head again, and Breja finally puked his way to 60!
In this episode:
* Well, would you look at that. According to the calendar the show will be a year old come October 12th. Can you believe it? The year has really flown by. We reminisce about how the show came together and celebrate how well the show has done thanks to you, our wonderful listeners.
* We read, and respond to, the emails we’ve received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came from: Chad and Tensor. Thank you for your emails! Keep them coming!
* Nevik discusses the reasons as to why he took a step back from the game, ie. the great wizard nerf(s) and the growing frustration with the lack of communication from the development team as their vision for what direction they’re taking the wizard in.
Links for you to Visit:
* Blizzard’s Customer Service department is changing their hours of operation. Check out the official blog post detailing the changes.
* A couple of new builds have been deployed to the 1.0.5 PTR. Check out the latest patch notes to see what has changed since the PTR went live.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.