In this episode, I talked about Microsoft allowing Nintendo access to Call of Duty. The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) doesn’t want Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard. Diablo IV workers are very likely to face “crunch” to get the game released. Several gaming news sources wrote about how happy they are with Diablo IV. Diablo has been harassing brands on Twitter. And, in case you didn’t know, #LilithIsComing.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- @LifeatBlizzard highlighted Diablo IV Game Producer Ash Sweetring
- The Washington Post posted an article titled: “Microsoft says it will bring Call of Duty to Nintendo”
- The Verge posted an article titled: “Microsoft reaches 10-year deal with Nintendo for Call of Duty”
- Windows Central posted an article titled: “Microsoft President: The FTC suing us over Activision would be a “huge mistake”
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission posted a press release titled: “FTC Seeks to Block Microsoft Corp’s Acquisition of Activision Blizzard, Inc.”
- The Washington Post posted an article titled: “Twin complaints signal new FTC strategy to rein in tech industry”
- The Washington Post posted an article titled: “‘Diablo IV’ developers work long hours, bracing for impending release”
- Kotaku posted an article titled: “Feds Sue To Prevent Microsoft’s Activision Deal From Going Through [Update]”
- The Hill posted an opinion piece (written by President of CWA – Communications Workers of America) titled: “For once, the FTC is considering a merger that helps the workers”
- PC Gamer posted an article titled: “Diablo 4 is the Diablo I’ve been waiting for”
- @Diablo tweeted “@Blizzard_Ent Your campus statues shall be replaced with alters to her #Lilith Is Coming”
- Engadget posted an article titled: “‘Diablo IV’ hands-on: This feels worryingly good”
- r/Diablo posted a list of where to find previews of Diablo IV
- @Diablo tweeted “Her presence grows near. [red rose emoji] Like this post to be notified of how you can contribute to Her summoning. #LilithIsComing”
- Westmarch Workshop posted a new episode titled: “Westmarch Workshop: Diablo IV Early Look”
- Pure Diablo posted Vidcast / Podcast Episode 12 – and included Neinball, HCXanth, and Nerdwards.
- BusinessWire posted a press release titled: “See You in Hell on June 6, 2023! Pre-Purchase for Blizzard Entertainment’s Diablo IV Available Now”
- Wowhead posted “Diablo IV First Impressions – Gameplay, Combat, Classes, And More”
- Maxroll posted “Diablo 4 – New Maxroll Website Branch”
- GameSpot Trailers posted a YouTube Video titled: “Diablo IV Official Cinematic Trailer | The Game Awards 2022”
- Blizzard posted an article: “Meet Your Maker On June 6 – Pre-Purchase Diablo IV!”
- Blizzard posted a website showing what Diablo IV can be played on and comparing the three editions of the game.
- Battle.net posted information about the prices of the Diablo IV Ultimate Edition, Deluxe Edition, and Standard Edition
Where to find Jen’s Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Shattered Soulstone Pride shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 27 (work in progress)
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal playlist (work in progress)
- Jen’s Lore Corner episodes are now on Shattered Soulstone!
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I rarely stream.)
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on Twitch
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on YouTube
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Bonus Roll Productions – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to email@example.com.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.