In this episode, I talked about Blizzard’s decision not to hold a live, in person, BlizzCon this year. I also mentioned Diablo 2 Resurrected hackers, fun stuff on the Diablo related Twitter accounts, Call of Duty accounts getting banned, Twitch updates, and Lilith holding cats.
Things I mentioned in this episode:
- Blizzard posted an article titled: “BlizzCon and Our Latest Plans”.
- Con Before the Storm tweeted about doing a virtual event this year.
- Pure Diablo posted an article titled: “Cease and Desists Issued to Diablo 2 Resurrected Hackers”
- Kotaku posted an article titled: “Blizzard Sends Cease-And-Desists To Diablo III: Resurrected Modders”
- @DiabloImmortal tweeted about Lassal the Flame-Spun.
- @Diablo tweeted an encouragement for players to describe their Diablo III stash on scale of 1-5.
- Hearthstone to Hell released Episode 25.
- Westmarch Workshop released episode 209.
- Neil David Carter (Diablo IV Cinematic Director) tweeted art titled “Just Lilith holding cats”.
- PC Gamer posted an article titled: “Over 350,000 Call of Duty accounts have been banned for racist names or toxicity in the past year.”
- Twitch released a really long list of Tags for streamers to use on their streams.
- Twitch sent an email to streamers about DMCA takedowns, recommending people delete VODs.
Where to find Jen’s Diablo Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I don’t stream very often.)
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to email@example.com.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.