In this episode, I talk about my week in gaming (both in Diablo III and the Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha). After that, I point you toward Diablo Immortal news, and plenty of content from the Diablo Community.
Things I talked about in this episode:
- Diablo Immortal website says: “Coming soon to iPhone, iPad and Android”
- Brandy Camel (Nevalistis) posted a thread about her thoughts about Diablo Immortal.
- @DiabloImmortal tweeted about Mount Zavian and Frozen Tundra.
- Rod Fergusson tweeted about the first ever Immortal outside of the development team.
- Hearthstone to Hell released episode 23.
- BlizzPlanet posted an article titled: “Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha Coming to South Korea and Japan.”
- @QelricDK posted art of “Lilith with flesh cape”.
- Pure Diablo posted an article titled: “Diablo 4 will ‘advance the art of the action-RPG genre,’ says Blizzard”
- @Diablo tweeted a video about Challenge Rift 202. It is a Witch Doctor Rift.
- IGN posted an article titled: “How Diablo 2 Is Changing on Its Path to Resurrection… While Staying True to Its Roots”
- PCGames posted an article titled: “Diablo character sparks a trademark fight between Blizzard and Fox”.
- Blizzard warns about Overlay Compatibilities.
- World of Warcraft posted on the Burning Crusade Classic Forum about why you should stop multi-boxing.
Where to find Jen’s Diablo content creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I don’t stream very often.)
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.