In this episode, Breja and Vespertilio talk about their experiences in Season 7 so far. Both are doing quite well and having a good time. Breja is running a Witch Doctor, of course. Vespertilio is running a Demon Hunter.
In this episode:
* Vespertilio shares why he decided to play hardcore for the very first time. He also talks about the Unhallowed Essence set.
* Breja is using the Helltooth Witch Doctor set. He talks about what skills he is using this Season (and why).
* Did you find it easier to level in Season 7 than in previous Seasons? Breja and Vespertilio get into a discussion about that.
* They get into a very interesting discussion about being social in the Shattered Soulstone Clan.
— grimaldius (@grimaldius44) July 28, 2016
— Steve Reklaw (@Walkman8) August 8, 2016
* Breja and Vespertilio discuss what their goals are for the rest of Season 7.
You can send your thoughts, questions, comments, and stories about what you have been up to in Diablo III to email@example.com, or send us a tweet @ShatteredStone. We will be happy to read it and share our thoughts about it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
* Nevalistis posted “Patch 2.4.2: First Look – Overview”. It contains information about was added in that patch.
* The official @Diablo account tweeted about pylon icons.
We’re making it easier to look before you click in Patch 2.4.2 with new pylon icons! pic.twitter.com/cqwMIo5kMQ
— Diablo (@Diablo) July 29, 2016
* Tyvalir posted “Patch 2.4.2 Now Live”. It contains more information about what Patch 2.4.2 brought to the game.
* Diablo Fans has an interesting pocket guide for Season 7.