Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In our 102nd episode we are back for a well-timed recording as Nevik’s Niners got absolutely demolished. We then get down to business and discuss what we’ve been up to: Breja took back the top host puke doc slot, and Nevik laid two pancakes to rest.
In this episode:
- We read, and respond to an email from Ogopogo. Listener participation has been absolutely amazing and is primarily why we do this show, so keep them coming! We WILL get to all the emails we receive, even if occasionally we have to push a few to the next episode. Send in your stories of RNGesus triumph to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
- We received a huge amount of tweets from @QueenofHaiku, @BryzeeD3, @scanline75, @Kagerai_Leblue, @guerilla_law, @Raxxial, @_poneria, @HamletEJ, @EYedgar0111, and of course @Kherova. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, and Twitter.
- How complete is your Kanai’s Cube? We inquired on Twitter on how many legendaries you’ve extracted in to the cube. Be sure to follow the show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
- Enough is enough. It’s time that the dialogue about botting begins with the development team and there are a number of high-profile folks that endorsed an Open Letter to the Development Team.
- Blizzcon 2015 is rapidly approaching and Blizzard not only announced the Virtual Ticket hosts, but the musical artist that will be closing out the show! Linkin Park should be a good time, what say you?
Links for you to Visit:
- The debate is over. The master class has been decided. Agree with Rhykker? Or do you disagree?
- Do you love fantastic pieces of fan art? Do you love watching them being made? Driveskull put together a video of the process of making this fantastic Malthael fan art.
- We are thinking of scrapping this segment in hopes of a shorter show. Should we keep it? Let us know your thoughts about this extra segment.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.