Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In our 101th episode we are back for another grand ol’ time with lots of frivolity and cheer. We then get down to business and discuss what we’ve been up to: Nevik cleared a GR60 solo, Lanntonio has been reacquainting himself with Diablo I, and Breja is Mr. Gloomy Psychopants.
In this episode:
- We read, and respond to an email from Guerilla Law. Listener participation has been absolutely amazing and is primarily why we do this show, so keep them coming! We WILL get to all the emails we receive, even if occasionally we have to push a few to the next episode. Send in your stories of RNGesus triumph to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
- We received a huge amount of tweets from @wingthequick, @gorgonzer, @Kagerai_Leblue, @joskueshair, @EYedgar0111, @Cybrwolf0, @scanline75, @eG_acefisher1, and of course @Kherova. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- What under-used class skill would you build a set around? We carried over our Question of the Show from last week and asked for more of your ideas on Twitter on what sets you would create. Be sure to follow the show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
- Jen is back with her 5th installment of Jen’s Lore Corner. For this episode she covers the lesser evil Duriel and discusses some of the potential discrepancies in regards to whether he is the “twin” of the lesser evil Andariel.
- Blizzard finalized the panel schedule for Blizzcon 2015 and officially released it for us to peruse. There is still only one panel on one of the main stages and we discuss what this, the small presence on the show floor, and the four Fireside gatherings being held on the smaller (non-televised) stages means for the future of Diablo III.
Links for you to Visit:
- Will we ever see a futuristic setting for the Diablo franchise? Artist Victor Fernández put together some amazing pieces of concept art of what a futuristic Diablo would look like.
- Still love playing as a Demon Hunter and love the Natalya set playstyle? Wudijo breaks down some heavy theorycrafting on the Lightning Natalya DH and Philosophios put out a video guide on the necessary gear for the build.
- THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK! I repeat, the Walking Dead is BACK! Season 6 kicks off with a bang and a parade!
- Nevik and Breja finally get the chance to discuss episode 6 of Fear the Walking Dead without interruption. Both feel the last episode redeemed the show and are looking forward to sophomore season of the show.
- Excited for Overwatch? Closed Beta goes live in just over a week: October 27th. #GETHYPE
- Lanntonio caught up on watching a ton of different shows; too many to list individually.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.