Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In our 87th episode, we are slightly later than usual thanks to E3 (we’re gaming geeks after all) and welcome back Breja for a short respite from his many business trips. After almost going off-the-rails early on we get down to business and talk about what we’ve been up to: Breja is clawing back up the Torment levels with his 3rd hardcore puke doctor, and Nevik continues to be denied by Kadala.
In this episode:
* We read and respond to a trio of emails from first time emailer Anthony, friend of the show Fimlys, and frequent contributor Funktropus. Listener participation has been absolutely amazing and is primarily why we do this show, so keep them coming! We WILL get to all the emails we receive, even if occasionally we have to push a few to the next episode. Send in your stories of RNGesus triumph to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
* We received a more moderate amount of tweets from @RaiderGang941, @Kherova, @CHawk015, @Walkman8, @pergosmaster, @Kagerai_Leblue, @BrentDoomfield, @scanline75, @CruentusRelic, @celtherapy and @EYedgar0111. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* Now that we are possibly maybe halfway through season 3 we posed the question on Twitter asking whether or not your original plans for season 3 have changed. Be sure to follow the show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
* Can you see the tumble weeds rolling by? We are fully fledged in an information drought on the Diablo front. Things are about to change, right? That isn’t to say that there has been nothing coming out of Team 3 with a video of the Diablo III DeviantArt contest winner visiting Blizzard HQ, the 8th Play Your Way Thursday Livestream, and the Battle.net friend list cap has been Jay Wilson’d.
* WE NEED YOUR HELP! Your participation can ensure that this fun segment makes an appearance every show. Send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* If you are looking for a way to play Diablo I there is a Starcraft Arcade mod named the Mortal Shroud developed by Ahli that attempts to recreate the D1 experience.
* Looking for a high GR build for those puke loving doctors KaribVII’s Carnevil build should be viable for you at GR55+ levels. YouTuber Rhykker puts this build to the test and manages to clear a GR59.
* Finally we leave you with some amazing Demon Hunter cosplay by Dario.
* IS THIS REAL LIFE? The Last Guardian has not yet died. There’s still hope!
* Once again we find ourselves excited about Heroes of the Storm: Eternal Conflict. Soon after the Butcher is available King Leoric, the Skeleton King, will be joining the Heroes roster. AND OMG THE MONK IS COMING TOO!
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.