Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In this episode, we are back up to full strength with our 4th Musketeer rejoining us after his massive household move. After catching up with Lanntonio we get down to business by discussing what we’ve been up to in-game: Lanntonio managed to squeeze some game-time in at his parents, Nevik is dropping meteors and loving MP7, Breja has been massively busy with work but managed to sneak in a tiny bit of time in with his demon hunter, and Jen triumphantly hit level 60 with their barbarian and is now in Inferno!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, an pair of emails we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch comes to us from Torrack and Scanline. Thank you for the email! Keep them coming, really!
* We received tweets from @Torrack1714, @HomeTownHero008, @NerdyDance, and @ecwctechguy. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* We posed the question as to what you thought (Diablo-wise) Blizzard would be announcing at Gamescom 2013 on twitter. We received many responses from our listeners on twitter and went on record with our own speculative thoughts. Be sure to follow our show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
* We had some fun with the recent news of Blizzard registering the trademark “The Dark Below” (note: confirmed to be a hoax after we recorded) and discuss the potential of an expansion announcement in the near future.
* We’re still looking for your feedback as to what you would like to see in an expansion and/or your thoughts on Mr. Monstrosity’s ideas presented in his Loot 2.0 thread. Send us your thoughts and ideas to our email: Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* Our dear friend, Jaetch, finalized his labor of love the Archon Wizard guide. It weighs in at nearly 90 minutes of comprehensive details on how to build, gear, and play the Archon wizard. It is well worth your time to check it out if you’ve been toying with creating one.
* The fine folks over at Penny Arcade and PVP Online recently sat down and played some Diablo III on the Playstation 3 and recorded it for prosperity! The entire thing clocks in over 2 hours, but you can check out the highlights below.
* Flux over at Diablo.IncGamers started up a research project on magic find and legendary item drops. Check out the compilation results of his crowd-sourced research to see if it falls in line with your own experiences.
* Have you acquired enough gear to speed run MP10 Ubers? No? Fret not, neither have we (nor will we likely ever). However, these folks have and managed to defeat all SIX Uber bosses in under 57 seconds. Crazy-sauce.
* In case that previous video soured your mood let this hilarious animation back from the days of Diablo II brighten your day. Make sure to turn on the close captioning for a rough translation of the Korean being spoken in the video.
Song of the Show:
This episode’s Song of the Show is our first original piece of Diablo-themed music from SoundCloud user CrowdSourceInspiration titled Diablo’s Inferno. The lyrics should put a smile on your face. You can find more from CrowdSourceInspiration on Tumblr, YouTube, Bandcamp as well as on social media sites Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Diablo’s Inferno isn’t available on YouTube but we didn’t want to leave you without an embedded video to enjoy. So check out KC’s song Better Than the Last.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.