Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In this episode, our 4th musketeer, Lanntonio the over-achiever, rejoins the cast while suffering with a
terrible “Gets to play D3 all-day guilt-free” illness. In typical fashion we begin the show discussing what we’ve been up in-game: Jen roflstomped Azmodan, Breja is puking all over hell (and receiving STERN looks), Lanntonio has abandoned the wizard but that’s okay since Nevik now has TWO level 60 wizards.
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, the emails we’ve received from our wonderful listeners. This batch came from: Master Do and Lekks. Thank you for your emails! Keep them coming!
* We share our ideas on potential changes to crafting that could help improve the rampant randomization in itemization. Should Blizzard implement any of these you can all thank Lanntonio and Blizz you can send the check to … errrr ^^;
* We discover through a developer blog that the next patch in the pipeline is NOT 1.1 and will be 1.0.5 and will contain some changes to how crowd control (CC) works. Listen to hear Nevik’s hunch on when we could potentially expect it to drop.
Links for you to Visit:
* Master Do provided screenshots to various aspects of his D3 profile, but here’s a link to his armory profile to get the up-to-date status of our favorite Frenchy.
* Guess what folks, the game is OVER. Alkaizer has already hit paragon level 100. That was quick. Back to the drawing board … errr okay, we’re being silly. Still Alkaizer definitely destroyed all our expectations on when we would see level 100 toppled.
* If you were thinking that Alkaizer used bots and/or exploits this gentleman thinks differently. Check out Moldran’s youtube video where he provides evidence that it was mathematically possible.
* Nevik talked about a wizard with REDONKULOUS gear. Check out Good Idea Gaming on twitch.tv to see this guy in action.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.