In this episode, I mentioned National Coming Out Day, and highlighted one (of potentially many) streamers who will be raising money for a Children’s Hospital. I also read parts of the CMA decision (which feels unfinished), questionable influence by Sony, and the Daily Mail article about yet another sexual harassment case at Activision Blizzard. Oh, and if you happen to want to work in hell – there are plenty of job openings!
Things mentioned in this episode:
- @Aramisx (PR at Blizzard) posted a photo of the Orc statue on National Coming Out Day
- @cherthedev will be raising money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in November
- UK’s Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) posted an “Issues Statement”
- UK’s Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) posted “Anticipated acquisition by Microsoft Corporation of Activision Blizzard, Inc.”
- Reuters posted an article titled: “Microsoft says UK influenced by Sony in probing Activision Blizzard deal
- Windows Central posted an article titled: “Take-Two’s CEO has some positive comments for Xbox’s Activision deal”
- Game Developer posted an article titled: “Activision Blizzard hires new exec to create culture of “creativity and excellence”
- Daily Mail posted an article about another sexual harassment case at Activision Blizzard
- Kotaku posted an article titled: “New Activision Lawsuit Makes Revenge Porn, Sexual Assault Allegations [Update]”
- IGN posted an article titled: “Activision Blizzard Receives Another Sexual Harassment Lawsuit”
- @LifeAtBlizzard posted a screenshot of available jobs for Diablo Immortal
- Careers At Blizzard posted a list of job openings in Diablo Immortal, Diablo IV and Diablo
- Axios posted an article titled: “Nintendo settles labor dispute with game tester over unions”
- Polygon posted an article titled: “Blizzard axes Overwatch 2 phone number requirement in update on game’s rocky launch”
- Blizzard posted blue notes titled: “Overwatch 2 Launch Status Update”
- PC Gamer posted an article titled: “Modern Warfare 2 has the same ‘no prepaid phone’ requirement as Overwatch 2”
- Microsoft posted an article titled: “Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 2 Now Live”
- Blizzard posted a Diablo Immortal article titled: “Scare Your Way Through Sanctuary During Hallow’s Wake”
- IGN posted an article titled: “Diablo: Immortal Adds a Way to Earn Its End-Game Content Instead of Just Buying It”
- @amarhaak posted a photo he took of cosplayer @Tarralia dressed as Malthael
Where to find Jen’s Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Shattered Soulstone Pride shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 27 (work in progress)
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal playlist (work in progress)
- Jen’s Lore Corner episodes are now on Shattered Soulstone!
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I rarely stream.)
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on Twitch
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on YouTube
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Bonus Roll Productions – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to email@example.com.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.