In this episode, I mentioned Microsoft and the Activision Blizzard King acquisition, David Brevik, a blog about color coded loot, and Twitch’s recent blog posts regarding revenue. I mentioned the leaks of Grand Theft Auto 6 and Diablo IV (but did not mention anything specific about those leaks).
Most of the show focused on Diablo II: Resurrected, Diablo IV, and Diablo Immortal. Oh, and there’s this “mystery manual” that some people have been trying to decode…
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Life At Blizzard tweeted about Collin McAtee – Animator, In-Game Cinematics, Diablo IV
- Windows Central posted an article titled: “Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella comments on Xbox’s Activision deal and the slowing economy”
- Torchlight: Infinite tweeted that David Brevik (creator of the Diablo series) has joined Torchlight: Infinite.
- Belghast posted a Tales of the Aggronaut post from 2020 titled: “Origins Of Color Coded Loot”
- Twitch posted “A Letter From Twitch President Dan Clancy on Subscription Revenue Shares”
- Twitch provided Health Measures for TwitchCon 2022 (regarding COVID-19 protections)
- Blizzard posted “Diablo III Locking and Crashing”
- IGN posted an article titled: “Diablo 4 Joins GTA 6 as Early Footage Leaks Online”
- Rockstar Games tweeted “A Message from Rockstar Games”
- GameTyrant posted an article titled: “There’s Never Been A Better Time To Jump Back Into Diablo”
- Diablo tweeted about the end of Diablo II: Resurrected 2.5 PTR reaching its conclusion
- Diablo tweeted a photo of a journal with an indecipherable message, and a link to Diablo II: Resurrected press kits
- Blizzard posted “Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.5 Now Live”
- Adam Fletcher (@PezRadar) posted a thread about who will – and will not – be invited to the Diablo IV Closed beta.
- Maxroll posted about Diablo the Diablo IV Closed beta
- Rod Ferguson (SVP, GM, of the Diablo Franchise) posted about Diablo Immortal and Challenge Rift 95
- Diablo Immortal has several events going on – some ending soon, and others coming up
- Blizzard posted “Explore A New Piece Of Sanctuary In Forgotten Nightmares” It includes a video with Lead Game Designer Joe Grubb and Associate Game Designer Stephen Stewart (Leviathan).
Where to find Jen’s Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Shattered Soulstone Pride shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 27 (work in progress)
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal playlist (work in progress)
- Jen’s Lore Corner episodes are now on Shattered Soulstone!
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I rarely stream.)
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on Twitch
- Restless Barbarian Gaming on YouTube
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Bonus Roll Productions – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to email@example.com.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.