In this episode, I started by giving an example of appropriate feedback, and an example of inappropriate feedback. After that I read you the news about the latest shenanigans from Activision Blizzard (and other gaming companies). To balance that out, I bring you good news from gaming companies, and highlight content from the Diablo community,
Things mentioned in this episode:
- @NickQuaglietta tweeted a question at @ShatteredStone (and I responded to it on Twitter)
- A random person using a fake name attempted to leave an inappropriate comment the website.
- The Washington Post posted an article titled: “Activision Blizzard sued for wrongful death by family of employee who killed herself”
- Axios posted an article titled: “Activision says it is facing increased attrition”
- The Washington Post posted an article titled: “Activision Blizzard disinvited from speaking at SXSW due to misconduct allegations”
- IGN posted an article titled: “Report: Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard Deal Being Investigated for Insider Trading”
- CNBC posted an article titled: “Activision CEO Bobby Kotick will leave Coca-Cola’s board before Microsoft deal closes”
- The Coca-Cola Company posted a press release titled: “Bobby Kotick to Conclude Service on Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company”
- Activision Blizzard posted how they are “Supporting The Ukrainian People”
- Other gaming companies supporting Ukraine include: Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Electronic Sports FIFA, Nintendo (via The Verge), Epic Games, Ubisoft, CD Projekt Red, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Amazon.
- Polygon posted an article titled: “8 more women allege sexual harassment and discrimination at PlayStation maker Sony”
- Game Developer posted an article titled: “Diablo II lead designer and lead artist form new studio Moon Beast Productions”
- Blizzard Introduces Blizzard’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Development Lead, Makaiya Brown.
- @Diablo posted an amusing GIF about demons and gas prices
- Diablo III PTR 2.7.3 is now Live!
- Rhykker posted a YouTube video titled: “NEW END-GAME COMING in Diablo 3 – Season 26 PTR Preview”
- BigDaddyDen posted a YouTube video titled: “NEW D3 SEASON 26 PTR! LOOK! 2.7.3. ECHOING NIGHTMARE!”
- The Diablo II: Resurrected PTR Ladder has ended.
- Annacake posted a clip of the Diablo II: Resurrected PTR where she fights Diablo
- Annacake posted a clip of the Diablo II: Resurrected PTR New Frenzy Mercenary
- Wowhead added Diablo II: Resurrected PVP guides for the Hammerdin Paladin and the Bonemancer Necromancer.
- Pure Diablo posted “2.4 Patch Update: Vang’s Thoughts And Analysis”
- Tabletop Time posted a YouTube video where they turn Yndrasta into Tyrael
Where to find Jen’s Diablo Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 25 playlist (work in progress)
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I don’t stream very often.)
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Warcraft Radio – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.