In this video, I talked a little bit about my week in gaming. I’ve been playing Diablo III. I also bring you an update regarding the Activision Blizzard mess, and then point out stuff connected to Diablo II: Resurrected and… Hearthstone?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Slate posted an article titled: “The Investors Trying to Fix the Most Toxic Company in Video”.
- FilthieRich (Community Manager) posted in the Forum about a patch update for Diablo III.
- Maxroll posted “A Deep Dive into Augments” – written by Raxanterax
- Hearthstone tweeted something a Diablo Mercenaries Bundle
- @Diablo posted videos featuring the Diablo II: Resurrected Barbarian, Sorceress, and Crusader
- David Brevik (Creator of Diablo) tweeted about Act 4 and 5 in Diablo II
- David Brevik is not supporting Blizzard right now
- Rod Fergusson (EP of the Diablo franchise) provided clarification about NHAM
- @BlizzardCS wants you make sure your account information is up to date
Where to find Jen’s Diablo Content Creation:
- Shattered Soulstone T-shirts now available on Jen’s Redbubble!
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo III Season 24 playlist
- Book of Jen YouTube: Diablo Immortal Closed Alpha playlist
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold (NOTE: I don’t stream very often.)
You can listen to Shattered Soulstone on Warcraft Radio – and submit a review there.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
You can now, once again, send email to the Shattered Soulstone podcast! Send your comment, question, or game-play story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.