In this episode, I briefly go over my week in gaming – which included an attempt at streaming on Twitch. Next, I dug into the details we know about the BlizzConLine Schedule. I also pointed you towards Diablo-related things created by members of the Diablo Community.
Things I talked about in this episode:
- @Diablo featured Danctuary in the Community Spotlight
- Danctuary released Episode #11 on February 7, 2021
- @Diablo tweeted a graphic about BlizzConLine with Diablo on it
- Here is the BlizzConLine schedule
- PR Aramis at Blizzard Entertainment tweeted a link to an asset kit for those who are planning on co-streaming BlizzConLine
- Critical Role will do a very special Diablo-One Shot for BlizzConLine
- BlizzPro posted a blog about Wolfcryer – with a link to his GoFundMe for medical bills
- Nikolay Asparuhov created art called “Akara’s Shop Concept – Diablo II Fan Remake” on DeviantArt.
- Diablofans.com Senior Moderator Aerisot made a Lilith Vector
- Dredscythe made a wonderful video called “20 & 10” in which he reviews his experience in making content for Diablo (and other) games
- Maxroll Arachyr Firebats Witch Doctor Build – written by Rob
- Rob also posted eight Barbarian (non-season) builds on Maxroll
Here is where to find my Diablo game play videos:
- Book of Jen YouTube: Season 22 videos
- Book of Jen website: Diablo gameplay videos
- Twitch @BarbarianKobold
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone or message us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/shatteredsoulstone and we will read it off in the next episode.
The Shattered Soulstone is on Discord! Come join us and talk to everyone in game and out, in voice and text channels! To join the server just go to https://discord.gg/kc77JXz.