Show notes originally posted by Medros
In this episode, Jen and Vesper share what they’ve been up to in-game. Even after 9 seasons of Diablo III there are still many builds left undiscovered. One of which is mentioned here and now and it forces you to ask yourself… Are your horses ready?
In this episode:
* Jen discusses some important matters that you do not want to miss.
* Vesper shares his experiences with some new armor sets that he has never used before.
* Jen and Vesper talk about some changes being made in the upcoming season 10.
* You might be wondering why you haven’t heard Lanntonio on Shattered Soulstone in a while. The reason is a sad one. The apartment that Lanntonio and his family were living in had a fire, and they lost almost everything.
There is a Fire Tragedy Fund GoFundMe set up to help Lanntonio and his family. Please consider donating to it if you can (and/or posting the GoFundMe on social media so others can help, too.)
Not sure what book to get from Audible? Jen recommends The Devouring by Richard Taylor. Jen narrated the book, and Shawn (editor of Shattered Soulstone) edited it.
Got something to say? Send a tweet to @ShatteredStone and we will read it off in the next episode. Or, you can send an email to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com. We will read it in our next episode.
Links for you to Visit:
* Rhykker shared a video interview with Diablo 2 Lead Dev David Brevik. Rhykker asks Brevik if he thinks primal ancients are a good idea for the future of Diablo 3. Check it out and see what he has to say.