Last episode, we almost had a full group. This episode, we are back to a solo run once again. So, this time, you get Jen’s second solo Shattered Soulstone episode. It’s not incredibly long, but is packed full of listener participation.
In this episode:
* Jen read and responded to tweets from: @Kherova, @Jon_Philippi, @AvengedAgainst, @TheWMWorkshop, @TheMcKeown, @3lderdragon, @Hawgeye_ctr, @Torrack1714, @Lanntonio, @Cybrwolf0 and @Kagerai_Leblue. Thank you all for your tweets!
Here is @3lderdragon’s lovely Demon Hunter named Dusk.
Here is the Mario video @Torrack1714 linked to:
* We received email from Kherova and an email from Dylan. If you would like to send us an email about what you have been up to in game, or with Diablo related questions, please do! Send it to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
Links for you to Visit:
* Developer Insights: Set Dungeons
Find out what the Diablo team was thinking when they created the Set Dungeons that appeared in Season 5.
* John Yang re-recorded his Lightning Talk from BlizzCon 2015: “10 Items in 10 Minutes Ft. John Yang”
* Leviathan has a video called “[Diablo 3] Season 5 Highlights – Roland’s Legacy Set Dungeon Mastery”
* Matthew Rossi at Blizzard Watch wrote an excellent lore piece called Know Your Lore: Diablo and the Dark Wanderer. Go check it out!