In our 93rd episode, we are back in stride and at full strength with Nevik returning to the show! After patching ourselves together we get down to business and talk about what we’ve been up to: Nevik might reach paragon 500 before season 3 ends, Jen continues their quest for 400 seasonal points, Breja’s BonusDuck has gone fowl, and Lanntonio loves his Spider Queen.
In this episode:
- We read and respond to a bunch of emails from Alisaunder, Hawgeye, Guerilla Law, Funktropus, and Khendrin. As if that wasn’t enough Hawgeye’s email contained an extra special treat with an audio from him and . Listener participation has been absolutely amazing and is primarily why we do this show, so keep them coming! We WILL get to all the emails we receive, even if occasionally we have to push a few to the next episode. Send in your stories of RNGesus triumph to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com!
- We received a more moderate amount of tweets from @Kherova, @shawno, @Hawgeye_CTR, @Kagerai_Leblue, @jarpy, and @guerilla_law. Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- With season 3 coming to a close, we inquired, on Twitter, about your accomplishments during the season. Be sure to follow the show account, @ShatteredStone, on Twitter for future Questions of the Show.
- Patch 2.3 and Season 4 is just around the corner and we discuss what our plans are during the in-between times.
- Blizzcon 2015 is nearing on the horizon and feels even closer now that the Virtual Ticket is on sale! If that’s not enough to get your hype-train rolling, for the first time ever Blizzard is giving virtual ticket purchasers the opportunity to purchase the Blizzcon 2015 Goody Bag!
- Blizzard cross-game promotions are in full swing right now with Diablo III and Heroes of the Storm players being able to obtain cosmetic rewards for playing each game. Are you a fan of cross-game promotions, or are you solely a Diablo player?
- WE NEED YOUR HELP! Your participation can ensure that this fun segment makes an appearance every show. Send your Official Forum Thread Masterpiece Theater audio segments (or humorous forum threads) to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
- Mentioned in episode 92, the final Play Your Way Thursday Livestream VoD is now available (delayed due to technical issues requiring stitching everything together). Do you even brawl bro?
- Are you prepared for Season 4? If not we have a handy-dandy guide to speed-leveling by Reddit user /u/HerpDerpenBerg as well as Patch 2.3 Preparation guide by YouTuber Rhykker.
- Several BlizzPro editors share their thoughts and expectations for Patch 2.3.
- Where will the story go following the events in Reaper of Souls? Blizzard Watch editor Matthew Rossi takes a look at several potential ideas for a future Diablo III expansion.
- Love him or hate him, Manner Cookie has pulled some of the top theory-crafters and Diablo streamers to discuss high-level issues surrounding Diablo III for the 2nd State of Sanctuary Youtube-cast.
- With the recent Diablo/Heroes cross-game promotions Nevik recalls some mash-up fanart featuriing Diablo spurred on by a Facebook creative group, Brainstorm.
- Do you love Sid Meier’s Civilization game series? Do you love Civ V? Do you love others playing Civ V? Then maybe you should check out BAStart Gaming on YouTube.
- Fear the Walking Dead!
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.