Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In this episode, once again our 4th Musketeer could not join us on account of working third shift. However the rest of the crew gathers to discuss what we’ve been up to in-game: Jen smashed the Butcher in Nightmare, Breja spent some time on his baby wizard, and Nevik finally crafted his first Hellfire Ring!
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, another mountain of email we received from our wonderful listeners. This batch comes to us from Smokimus, Tensor, Commander Bird, Jimmy, Zedjazz and Smokimus again! Thank you for the many emails! Keep them coming!
* We received tweets from @wingtipswaltz, @Rilandune, and @TheRealJFrench! Thank you for your tweets. Don’t forget that you, too, can send in your thoughts via social media outlets such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
* Nevik decided to write down his opinions after the release of the PVP Update Blog on his blog with an entry titled “Back to the Drawing Board.”
* During our PVP Update discussion Breja mentioned a couple of interviews various websites had with Mike Morhaime regarding eSports and Blizzard’s stance on them. For a round-up of the information that came out of these interviews, head on over to MMO-Champion’s article containing links to each separate interview.
* As if there wasn’t enough talk about the PVP Update Blog we received a note from Breja’s son and leveling partner PDawg about his perspective as a young video game player.
Links for you to Visit:
* Sibcoe and Ken are back to continue their discussion about where Diablo 3 is today and where they would like to see it head. Check out Red Team Gaming‘s on-going youtube series: State of the Game: Diablo 3 — Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Part 8.
* Nevik mentioned that he had switched over to an Archon XP grinding build and has been having great success with it. For more information on what skills to use and the gear required to pull it off, check out this video guide by Archon InfernoFriday.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.