Show notes originally posted by Nevik
In this episode, the whole crew is back in the clubhouse to discuss what we’ve been up to in Sanctuary. Breja has been toying around with monster power with Pdawg, Nevik has changed up his wizard’s playstyle, Jen encountered a treasure goblin that wasn’t a treasure goblin, and Lanntonio has finally come around to see the genius behind the CM wizard.
In this episode:
* We read, and respond to, an email we received from our wonderful listener, Chad. Thank you for your email Chad! Keep them coming!
* We now have an (official?) drinking game. Anytime one of us says y’know, take a drink. Just be sure to drink something weak enough so that you don’t end up in the hospital. We tend to say y’know a LOT.
* We’re asking you — YES YOU! — for what you would like to hear us add to the show. Send your ideas of potential segments or other ideas on how we can spice things up to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.
Links for you to Visit:
* Diablo 3 Environmental Artist Kevin Griffith was diagnosed with ASPS, a rare case of cancer with no known cure or treatment. As you might imagine his health insurance is giving him the run-around with “experimental treatment” causing him to foot the continuing medical bills out-of-pocket. If you can donate anything to help him out, head on over to the GiveForward page setup to help him out.
* Nevik mentioned Jaetch’s Massive Guide to Upgrading Wizard Gear. It’s a fantastic guide that will really help you wrap your head around where to begin with upgrading your wizard’s gear.
* Back in episode 26, Jen mentioned her new catch-all blog for just about everything that her and her husband do on the internets. Check out NoMarket.org for all things Jen and Shawn.
* Nevik mentioned a comic by the brilliant gentlemen over at the Daily Blink about superstitious beliefs on getting good drops. Check out the comic strip in its full glory here!
* Blizzard is getting the community involved with weekly creative projects on social media sites. Check out A Bard’s Song: Diablo Went Down to Tristram.
* Halloween has come and gone, but do not forget to check out the 2012 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest winners.
Have a Diablo III related comment, question, story, or rant that you’d like to share with all of us? Send your email, or short audio comment, to Show@ShatteredSoulstone.com.